Information about the Sai Museum in Shirdi, it's all
about Museum Shirdi, learn about Shirdi Sai Museum.
Saibaba of Shirdi is revered as one of the greatest
saints that India ever had. Worshipped as God incarnate, Saibaba had his
sole mission to give blessings to one and all. Beyond the narrow
boundaries of religions, castes, creeds Saibaba preached the universal
religion of love. The sayings of Saibaba have been a rich resource of
solace among the distresses lot of mankind. Devoid of any metaphysical
intricacies and high sounding words, the sayings of Saibaba struck an
immediate chord with people. Here are the eleven sayings of Shri Saibaba
of Shirdi that has been the guiding principles for millions of his
devotees across the world.
- No harm shall befall him who sets his foot on the soil of Shirdi.
- He who cometh to My Samadhi, his sorrow and suffering shall
- Though I be no more in flesh and blood, I shall ever protect My
- Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
- Know that My Spirit is immortal. Know this for yourself.
- Show unto Me he who sought refuge and been turned away.
- In whatever faith men worship Me, even so do I render to them.
- Not in vain is My Promise that I shall ever lighten your burden.
- Knock, and the door shall open. Ask and ye shall be granted.
- To him who surrenders unto Me totally I shall be ever indebted.
- Blessed is he who has become one with Me.